BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US OR ORDER FROM US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US
2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. 2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. 2.3 We may refuse to accept an order: (a) Where goods are not available; (b) Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) If there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
3.1 All prices include VAT.
3.2 Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
3.3 Our prices are reviewed periodically. Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our site, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
10.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
10.2 The material on this Website is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order: (a) You can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or (b) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 3 days of receipt. A restocking charge of 25% of the value of the goods will be made, the remaining 75% will be refund (minus Shipping). A returns Note Number MUST be obtained before the good are returned. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
4.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a refund of the amount or an exchange credit as required.
4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: - In the event that the product has been used or has been removed from its packaging.
To any products that we have made or customised specifically for you The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.